Back in the mid 1980’s Harusuke Naito a highly regarded Japanese sports physiologist and Olympic swimming coach wanted to have “perfect water” for his athletes. Haru believed that even slight differences in water pureness, mineral content and surface tension could affect cellular function, performance and body hydration. After a great deal of research Haru started experimenting with different natural filtration media with the goal of producing the worlds best water. During this time Haru took time to live with the Hunza’s and understand the secrets of water and before he left spent time with Dalai Llama.
Finally, from years of research, Harusuke Naito’s work progressed. Haru blended scientific research with natural process to make the ultimate water filtration systems. Then in 1984 Harusuke Naito unveiled to the Japanese market the Wellness Filter.
Depending on your requirements Wellness have designed six high quality water filters,
- The Carafe – a counter top jug that fits easily in the fridge
- The Wand – for amazing tasting water on the go, and fits in your pocket
- The H2o Bottle, a reusable water filter bottle
- The Wellness Shower system, outperforms all other shower filters on the market
- The Wellness Kitchen Undersink System, instant filtered water
- The Wellness Elite Home System MkIII, amazing water for the whole home.